Beautifully blending heavy duty metal and robust wood, the Classic Automatic Ebony Wood Watch is a timeless wristwatch that is sure to make a statement wherever it is worn. The watch features an eye-catching exhibition dial that shows the inner workings of the movement, affording it an intricate and unique appeal. This striking dial sits atop a wooden link band that is a stark black color, making it easy to pair with any of your ensembles. Link tools allow you to adjust the band of the watch to ensure a proper fit.
- A Combination of Metal and Wood
- Simple, Versatile, Sophisticated, and Classic
- Ideal For Business, Formal Events, Or a Date
- Suitable For Everyday Use. Splash/Rain Resistant.
- Free Link Bands Adjustment Tool For Any Wrist Size
- Wilds Winm20 Automatic Mechanical
- Drive System: Self-winding no battery needed
- Display: hours - minutes - seconds
- Jewel Bearing: 18 jewels
- Power Reserve: 36 hours
- Frequency: 21,600 BPH (beats per hour)
- Accuracy: +/- 3 to seconds /day
Dimensions & Materials
- Case Diameter: 46mm (1.8 in)
- Glass Face: 30.5mm (1.2 in)
- Case Size Thickness: 13mm (0.5 in)
- Band Width: 25 mm (1.0 in)
- Frame Material: Ebony Wood/Stainless Steel
- Band Material: Ebony Wood
Time will only tell how much this wood watch will simplify & enhance your days. Make the smart move. Order your Wilds wood watch now!
Wilds Genuine Automatic Ebony Wooden Watches No Battery Needed
Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 14 days after this product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 14 days after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
If you notice an issue on the products or anything else on the order, please submit a problem report to email@example.com before shipping the return product back.
The return address is set by default to the shipping facility. When we receive a returned shipment, an automated email notification will be sent to you. Unclaimed returns get donated to charity after 4 weeks.
Wrong Address - If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to the printing facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Unclaimed - Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to the printing facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment (if and as applicable).
Unfortunately, at this time we cannot accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to face masks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons. You hereby agree that any returned orders with face masks won’t be available for reshipping and will be disposed of.